Skip to main content

THE ART OF TASTING

The House of Ruinart was founded in 1729, well into the XVIIIth Century, at a time when a new 'art of living' was emerging in France. Sustaining, developing and exporting this art is
a mission that comes naturally to the oldest champagne House.

scroll bottom
scroll bottom
scroll bottom
scroll bottom
scroll bottom