Packaging represents 42% of our carbon emissions, of which in particular, glass bottles.
PRIORITISING LOCAL SUPPLIERS
• 87% of packaging elements - including bottles, gift boxes, corks and transport crates - are made in France and 12% in Western Europe.
• 66% of our serving and promotional tools come from France or Western Europe.
• 100% of our coloured glass bottles are made in Champagne from recycled glass.
ECO-DESIGN POLICY SINCE 2012
This eco-design approach is leading to major changes:
• In 2015, all plastic packaging have been definitively eliminated.
• In 2019, the second skin case was launched, a disruptive case made of 99% paper and entirely recyclable.