The policy below details the data protection and cookies policy of MHCS (the “Company”) with regard to personal data provided on the website www.ruinart.com (the “Site”).
The Company respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by you. By providing your personal information and data, you consent to the use, analysis and, where applicable, disclosure of such information under the terms and conditions outlined below.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The Company may collect personal data via the Site from users in relation notably with documents or services request, cellars visit booking and payment, or subscription to certain services or as the case may be purchase of products or services (eg last & first name, e-mail address, age, city, state and country of residence, telephone numbers fix and/or mobile).
Any personal data you may be providing the Company with for the use of certain services is governed by the French law n°78-17 “Informatique et Libertés” dated 6 January 1978 (amended).
2. RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE DATA AND TO OBJECT TO DATA PROCESSING
You are entitled to access, correct and delete your personal data, and to object to the processing of such data. You are also entitled to object at no cost to the use of your personal data for commercial prospecting messages. You may exercise these rights, at any time, by writing to the following address: Champagne RUINART, 4 rue des Crayères, 51100 REIMS or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also entitled, if relevant, to change your choices previously expressed via your account or using unsubscribe links contained in our prospecting messages sent by e-mail.
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1 Purpose of data collection
The Company collects your personal data via the Site only for the following purposes:
- online payments related to cellars visits bookings
- handling of customer relation and prospects,
- commercial segmentation, personalization of our services and communications,
- sending information about the Company and its activities and, advertising or commercial prospecting messages in compliance with your choices about commercial prospection,
- statistics, studies and analysis, marketing, improvement of the Site, products and services of the Company,
- booking of visit,
- set-up of a personal account, in compliance with your choices about commercial prospection.
Mandatory information must be entered in the information fields marked with an asterisk in the data collection forms. If these fields are not completed, we are unable to address your query or to provide the services requested.
To express your preferences about commercial prospection or to change your previous choices, we invite you to consult the section “RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE DATA AND TO OBJECT TO DATA PROCESSING” above mentioned.
3.2 Retention of data
Data is retained for a period appropriate to the purposes for which it was collected and is, in any event, destroyed at the end of such period.
3.3 Data recipients
The Company is the recipient of the data.
The Company may share your personal data with other entities of the Moët Hennessy group either in France and abroad, for customer/prospect relationship management, commercial prospection, studies and statistics in compliance with your choices about commercial prospection.
Except the cases above mentioned, the Company may communicate your personal data to third parties only provided that:
- you have given your prior consent to such communication to a third party, and/or,
- the Company has to share such information with third parties in order to provide the products or service you have requested, and/or,
- the Company is required by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to provide it with such information.
The Company uses a third party provider of payment services to process online payments. If you confirm a payment order, information relating to your order is transferred to the secure website of our payment service provider to proceed with payment.
3.4 Transfers of your personal information outside the European Union
The Company is an entity of the Moet Hennessy group which operates its businesses worldwide. Your information may thus be sent outside the European Union, to other entities of the Moet Hennessy group or to our service providers, including to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union (including in the United States and in Asia) for the purposes identified in this policy. Such transfers occur in conditions enabling to ensure the protection and security of your personal data, notably due to implemented contractual guarantees or, as the case may be, for transfers to the United States, under the guarantees held set under the Safe Harbor, in order to ensure a satisfactory protection level, in accordance with the applicable regulation.
3.5 Data security and privacy
The Company makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
However, the Company do not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.
These Cookies allow a better quality of service of the Site by recording information related to your navigation onto the Site.
These Cookies do not allow us to identify users individually and their duration is strictly limited to the duration of your browser session.
Unless you prefer to disable these Cookies as indicated below, the following Cookies will be placed on your terminal:
TECHNICAL NAME, DESCRIPTION AND USAGE
DRUPAL.TABLEDRAG.SHOWWEIGHT, DRUPALMODULEFILTER, HAS_JS
Drupal generates this cook in order to conserve user preferences.
Serves to conserve the user's saved country preferences.
Identifies the user by his or her User ID during the same session in order to avoid giving the same required information (age, country of residence, and eventually a username and password), during the same navigation session.
Saves the age of the user
Allows the storage of the user's acceptance to the storage of cookies in order to not have the message appear again for 12 months.
__GA, __GALI, __GAT_RUINART
Cookie from Google Analytics that serves to collect statistical informations and anonymous navigation on the site (notably the pages viewed, date, time and duration of the visit).
This cookie is a session cookie, it helps minimize the traffic from the server to the client's computer.
This cookie informs whether the age gate has already been proposed or not.
You can disable Cookies in your web browser. However, this may disable all cookies used by your browser, including those from other websites, which may cause certain settings or information to be altered or lost. Disabling cookies may change your browsing experience on the Site, or may make navigating around the Site more difficult.
You can disable cookies in your web browser as follows:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above:
1. Go to "Tools", then "Internet Options".
2. Click on the "Privacy" tab.
3. Use the cursor to select the level you require.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5:
1. Go to "Tools", then "Internet Options".
2. Click on the "Security" tab.
3. Select "Internet", then click on "Custom Level".
4. Under "cookies", select the option you want.
Netscape 6.x and 7.x:
1. Click the "Edit" menu, then "Preferences".
2. Privacy and security.
1. Go to "Tools", then "Options".
2. Click on the "Privacy" setting.
Safari 3.x for Mac OS X:
1. Click the "Edit" menu.
2. Click the "Preferences" option.
3. Click the "Security" option.
4. Click "Display cookies".
1. Select Settings.
2. Click Show advanced settings.
3. In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
4. In the "Cookies" section, you can change the cookies settings.
5. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
The Company may make changes to this policy. We will ensure that you are informed of such changes, either via a special message on the Site, or via a customized notice, for example when we send newsletters.
6. PROTECTION OF PERSONS UNDER LEGAL ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION AND PURCHASING AGE
As the access to the Site is governed by Terms & Conditions, the Company does not collect any data or information concerning persons who are under legal alcohol consumption and/or purchasing age in their country of residence.